December 08, 2011

Mobile.

Last Saturday (12/3), our little miss went mobile.
I ran to the store and while I was gone Ray called and said that Addie was crawling all over the place.
She had been really close, just never anything that could officially be called a real crawl.

I came home to this....


It is kinda fun because she is so much better at entertaining herself.
But she is a mischievous little thing now.
She loves to pull herself up on our coffee table and pull everything off of it.
She loves paper. I don't know, she must like the way it sounds or feels. But she loves to eat it. I am constantly digging it out of her mouth.
It is impossible to wrap christmas presents when she is around.
She dumps out her diapers and drags them all over the front room.
I tried to take a picture of this, but she just crawled over and tried to get my camera.
Haha the little turd. 
I totally love it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment