Having a little person is so much fun.
Seriously, the funnest, hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done.
I love how she reaches for me when I walk in the room.
How she can blow spit bubbles for hours on end.
How she looks like a bird when she wants more food,
and how tight she can clamp her mouth shut when she doesn't.
It is so fun to watch her pant like a little puppy or flap her arms like a penguin when she gets excited.
It is fun to pick her up like a little ball and bounce her around the house. She laughs every time.
I like how she refuses to bend when she doesn't want to sit. It makes me laugh every time.
I like how she refuses to bend when she doesn't want to sit. It makes me laugh every time.
I love to squeeze her tight and kiss her little cheeks all day long.
Her big blue eyes, her fuzzy blonde hair, and her cute naked bum. Even when I am trying to change her diaper and it is crawling away from me.
I love how she growls like a lion. (Maybe not a lion, but something scary)
How she always smiles back and laughs when I laugh.
How she says dada all day long, and how Ray loves every minute of it.
How she gets compliments everywhere we go.
How she splashes like a maniac in the bathtub.
How Ray loves to show her off.
I love how we can tell when she is really mad because she does her fast cry.
How she rubs her eyes when she gets tired.
How sweet she looks when she is sleeping.
How she gets really excited when I go to get her from her naps.
How she puts her little hand on mine when I give her a bottle.
And mostly I just love that she is mine.

I'm glad your loving being a mom! It's just a blessing beyond words can describe. Addie is such a doll! Wish you lived closer! :)
ReplyDelete