Addie and I headed town south last week to spend a little time with family. It was fabulous, as always. But the most fabulous part was that I got to end the weekend with a George Strait concert. Addie ended her week with a sleepover at her cousins' house in Mesquite. Yes, this was the first time I had ever left her overnight, and she wasn't feeling great the whole week before so I was really nervous to leave her. Not because I had any doubts about Dan and Mindi's babysitting abilities, but because I was afraid she was going to keep them up all night long. But she absolutely adores her cousins and from what I was told, she was a little angel. Hallelujah!
Anyways, back to the concert. This is sort of an annual thing for us. It is just for the girls, and let me tell you what... we were kickin' up our boots all night long! I absolutely love these ladies and all the fun times we have together. And yes... we had a party bus.
My new boots. I can now officially check these off the pinterest wish list. These babies walked me all the way down the Las Vegas strip without even a blister. Wahoo! Thanks, mom!
Martina McBride opened for George and she was SO GOOD. All of her songs make you proud to be a woman/girl/whatever I am. Am I the only one that feels weird calling myself a woman?
And of course, George was Amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment