July 07, 2012

Not my best day.

Teething has totally taken over my child.
My always happy, smiling, sweet, dancing little girl has turned into a monster.
She is clingy, whiny, won't let me set her down, throws everything, won't eat anything... just all around miserable to be around.

I don't mean to complain, but my patience has definitely been tested.
Today, for the first time in Addie's entire almost 15 month existence, I had to leave for fear that I was going to hurt my child (or my husband for that matter) if I had to deal with her fit throwing for one minute longer.
Not fun.
I didn't like it.

Honestly, I think I'm kind of a wimp.
She is usually so nice and sweet. I can't even handle a week of teething for goodness sake. Just tell me to toughen up already.

Anyways, here is to a better day tomorrow.

And on a brighter note, she sure does love to brush those teeth that are causing us so much greif.



2 comments:

  1. No fun at all! You are such a good mom... You definitely aren't the first mom to lose her patience! Haha Addie is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little girl.

    I find joy in leaving my baby because i can't take it anymore. it's like a regular thing in these parts. I am a much bigger wimp than you.

    Teething sucks. I can only imagine.

    ReplyDelete