October 05, 2010

Bun in the oven.


Baby Wright coming April 2011!

13 comments:

  1. haha! I love it! CONGRATS again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for babies!!! You are the third friend this week that has said they were pregnant. So so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha this pic is the best! When I heard this news I was so excited! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You're going to LOVE being a mom!! Hope your feeling well..Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D haha Dani, this is the greatest picture ever!! Congratulations!! You guys are so cute and are going to be such great parents! I am excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Actually Ally told me "the secret" a few days ago, she was so excited. You guys will be amazing parents and I'm sure you're mom is flying high right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Congrats!! We are soo excited for you!! Love the picture its hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats guys that is awesome !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was this a road trip baby?? I am thinking yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best picture ever! you are going to be the cutest prego lady ever. Congrats again! I can't wait for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO excited for you two!!! How great! Congrats :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was by far the cutest idea ever! We are all so excited for you both! April is a really good time to have a baby too! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats...we are so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this photo! congratulations dani!

    ReplyDelete