October 26, 2010

Drumroll please...


We went in to get an ultrasound today and since I'm only 15 weeks I wasn't expecting anything at all,
but apparently I scan extremely well.
The ultrasound tech was thrilled. She couldn't believe how clear the pictures were she was getting.
Needless to say, the pictures were so clear that we were able to tell the gender and we are having a little baby girl.
Everyone we talked to seem to think that was the case. We didn't believe them because we both kinda wanted a boy. 
Ray isn't quite as excited as I am, but he will get over it. 
There is something special about the bond between a little girl and her dad, and I am so excited for him to experience that!

Now we just have to come up with a name. Any suggestions are welcome!

9 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS! congrats. He totally will get over it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls are awesome. I'm excited for you. My favorite name girl is Kate but I can't use it for us because it sounds too much like Kade. If we have like seven girls I might throw it in the mix! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!! awww Dani, im so happy for you! I agree with Maddie for Kate though. Love that name.. and I also like Gracie! both are my cousins so i couldn't use them either. but Im so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! congrats! Girls are soo fun! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cam thinks you should name her Baby Sue! We are so excited for you, Ally screamed! She can be your little baby sitter in a couple of years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! That is so exciting! Hope you had fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!!! Congrats! So much for us to do! How do you feel about Hello Kitty? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AAAH!!! SOOOO exciting, we are thrilled for you! Ray will get over it sooner than you think ;)and PS.. we voted and we agree you should name her Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, no... name her Annie -- the road trip baby must, MUST be named Annie. Sorry Shelly.

    ReplyDelete