October 20, 2010

My Favorite Place.

Two weeks ago Ray went to Michigan with his brothers (pictures to come) and last weekend he played in a softball tournament in Salt Lake. I don't do very well staying at home by myself so I decided to head home and help my family bring our cows off of the mountain. 

My absolute favorite place to be is on the mountain surrounded by family. 
And the leaves were absolutely stunning... My goodness.
No wonder I love fall.
The only thing that could have made it more perfect is if Ray could have been there.

Anyways, I took a ton of pictures.
Here are some of my favorites.

This is my handsome little brother....



Ty and Brody...



 The Girls...



Ty-guy again... (Sweet picture huh? I have to give my mom credit for this one)



Me, My Dad, Casey...



Matching Shirts...



This is the view from the deck of our cabin. My grandpa loves this view. He always says how lucky we are to have something like this.
It is so true...

(If you look all the way across onto the other mountain you can see stout flat which is right by our other cabin. Pretty cool.)



Gorgeous!


3 comments:

  1. Wow those pictures are beautiful! Hope your feeling well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! It is beautiful!!I want to go there... the picture with the yellow trees lining the road. That is where I want family pictures with Mike! Take me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite place too. We had such a great time there. It looks beautiful in the fall!!

    ReplyDelete