We went to our second doctors appointment today and they did an ultrasound.
So stinkin' cool.
I kept saying that the whole pregnancy doesn't seem real.
For some reason being really sick and having my belly start to poke out wasn't enough...
But it definitely sunk in when we got to see the little bug on the monitor.
It looked so big but the doctor informed us that it is still only about an inch or two.
But you can definitely tell there is a little person growing in there... so fun!
I was about convinced that I was having twins because I swear my belly is poking out way more than it should be for 13 weeks. My mom said she didn't start to show until she was like 6 months. Ha! I wish!


DAN! you look so cute! and dont worry i just think our mom's lie to us cuz my mom said the same thing and i started showing when i was like 11 weeks with brody! its just what happens haha! You look so good!
ReplyDeleteMiss Dani!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! I am SO happy for you! you look darling!
I don't think I will believe it until I see you in person or until I am holding him/her! Love ya! You look good!!
ReplyDeleteYeah i wish i could still fit into my jeans! :( you look so great! And congrats! It's seriously is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Love the side shot! You are adorable! TRUST ME! Ultra-sound...wow! It's officially official!
ReplyDeleteI love your tiny pooch! It only looks big to you b/c you had such a stinkin' flat belly to begin with. You're going to be the cutest little pregnant girl! We are so excited!
ReplyDelete