Today I am exactly 37 weeks along.
Only 3 weeks left, and you better believe I am ready to be done!
Here's a picture for my mom...
We had another doctors appointment today, just like we do every week. Everything is still right on track. The doc says that the baby is still growing but that she will probably be a petite little baby.
The smaller the better if you ask me ;)
(At least as far as getting her out goes. She can chunk up after that.)
Ray thinks that she will come a week early, but I think she will come pretty close to her due date.
Everything else has been pretty much right on target. Like our ultrasounds--she measured exactly to the day. And every doctors appointment I'm told that I am "right on track."
She follows the rules.... aw.. she's gonna be a little angel.
We will see who is right...

Dani you look great!! I can't believe you only have a few weeks left, can't wait to see your precious little baby!
ReplyDeleteFinally!!!! I have been waiting for you to post a picture for SO long! I can not believe you are just going to be a mom! That is exciting. You are adorable and still look ridiculously good! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDelete