In February my mom threw me a family/friends shower in Cedar. It was an open house with soup and salad and lots of yummy treats! We had a great turnout and I was seriously spoiled with all the fun stuff I got.
These are the darling invitations my sister-in-law, Mindi, made...
The treats....
I got a bit distracted and didn't do very good at taking pictures, but here is one Josi snapped of my big belly...
Then yesterday my friend Kaci threw me a ward/friends shower up here in Poky. She was awesome and she definitely went all out! We had chicken salad sandwiches and once again, lots of yummy treats. The decorations were beautiful, we had another great turnout and I got so many fun things!
The Invitations... (so stinkin' cute!!)
So pretty!
The cute carriage Kaci got for me. It is so cute! I can't wait to put it up in Addie's room.
Thanks so much to my Mom and Kaci for throwing me the showers! And thanks to all the wonderful people who came! I am so lucky to have such great people in my life! I think we now have everything we need for when miss Addie gets here.





dani! you are one DANG CUTE pregnant girl! i love it! :) so excited for you girl!
ReplyDeleteI realized I didn't a good belly one of you at my shower. I'm glad someone else did! We need to get you some cute maternity pictures. Can't have her until we do them!
ReplyDelete