So I have been struggling a little bit with this whole blogging thing. Mostly because I have been struggling at remembering to take pictures. I'm thinking being big and pregnant has something to do with this?
Anyways, here is a little update of our lives the last little while. Sorry about the lack of pictures.
I am still pregnant. Very pregnant. And if I ever start to forget how big I am getting, people are always very good at reminding me :) Ray has been very cute about it, though. Maybe one of these days I will decide to post a picture for you... or maybe not. We will see.
Addie is to the point now where we can pretty much make her kick on que. Ray loves it. He always "plays" with her. He will poke at her and she always kicks him right back. It is pretty fun.
It is easy to tell that we are all kind of excited. The little thing isn't here yet, but she already has a nickname... it is is Little Miss Addie Pants. My dad started calling her that one day and it just kind of stuck. I love it.
Ray is still going to school and working, and I am still working. Whether or not I continue to work after I have the baby is still up in the air. My boss has been really awesome about the whole deal and is willing to work with me. I am very grateful for that. Ray worked it out with Albertson's so that he will be able to transfer down to St. George and work there for two months out of the summer. We are pretty stoked about this. My little brother just bought a house and since he is getting deployed in June he is going to let us live there. As much as we HATE that he has to go, it will be nice to have somewhere to live where we can still just be our own little family.
In January I got to go on a fabulous trip to Georgia... post is below.
In January I got to go on a fabulous trip to Georgia... post is below.
In February I drove to provo to watch all of our people at state wrestling. Ty, Dusty, Cody, and Chris. Ty ended up placing 4th, which is awesome for a freshmen! Way to go Ty-guy! The only person he lost to was Dusty. Dusty, who is also a freshmen, took state. He had an undefeated season. So cool! And Cody, who is a senior, took state for the second year in a row! His record was 53-1. Yeah... these guys are good. And let's not forget Chris (Dusty and Cody's dad). He is the new coach at Cedar High and he led them to one of the best seasons in Cedar High School history. He also won 3A coach of the year. He totally deserved it! Needless to say, it was really fun to watch and I was so proud of all our people :)
The next weekend my mom threw me a baby shower down in Cedar. It was so good to see everyone and I was seriously spoiled with all the fun stuff I got. More of this to come in a later post.
And last, but not least.. Friday was my dad's 52nd birthday! So a very happy birthday to one of the greatest people I know! I love you dad!
That pretty much gets us up to date. I promise I will do better. I'm sure it will be lots easier when I have a cute little girl to take lots of pictures of!
And last, but not least.. Friday was my dad's 52nd birthday! So a very happy birthday to one of the greatest people I know! I love you dad!
That pretty much gets us up to date. I promise I will do better. I'm sure it will be lots easier when I have a cute little girl to take lots of pictures of!
No comments:
Post a Comment