Me and my mom were in the grocery store today when we passed a lady with her two little girls.
The youngest, who is probably 3, was sitting in the cart.
As we passed she gave me a good look up and down and then yelled, "What is in yo shuwt?" (aka your shirt)
The mom laughed and explained to the girls that there is a baby growing in my belly.
The oldest, probably around 5, then proceeded to walk over and start rubbing my belly.
The little one, not wanting to be left out said, "I wanna feel it too."
So I walked over to the cart to let her feel my belly.
Her response... "Oh, that's nice."
Ahhhh, the joys of a big belly.
haha thats so funny, seriously almost had the exact same thing happen to me at my work. I love being prego,...but of course having them here is the best! Im so excited for you! Cant wait to see this darling little girl.
ReplyDelete