Today was the big day! During our doctors appointment yesterday we were given the option to induce and Dani was excited to give Adelaide the good ol eviction notice. So we headed to the hospital at 4:00 a.m. this morning to get things going. After several hours of oxytocin she started delivery and Adelaide was born at 3:00 p.m. She weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and was 19.5 inches tall. Dani has done such a great job being pregnant and today she was nothing short of amazing. I know she will do great as a mother, seeing Addie in her arms brought tears to my eyes. I love you both so much, today was the best day of my life. Here are a few pics of our eventful day, I'm sure Dani will add to it in the near future.
I'm so excited to meet her! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! She's adorable! We are soo excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteYahoo!! I was wondering if you had her when I didn't get a text back last night :) I'm so happy for you guys! We need more pictures!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! She is darling! And Dani...you look great! I am so excited for you both!!! Congrats! :)
ReplyDeleteAhh! Im so excited for you! She is gorgeous! Youre gonna be such great parents!Congrats!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations you guys!
ReplyDelete