Addie's due date is almost here, and as much as I wish I could say I am patiently waiting... I'm not.
My nesting is all done.
My house is spotless, the nursery is ready, the car seat is installed,
and her beautiful "going home" outfit came in the mail today.
Ray says she's gonna come whenever she wants, because for as long as he's known her she always just done whatever she wants. (He's kind of a dork, but he's probably right)
You can come anytime now Miss Addie Pants...
Just throwin' that out there.
Maybe if I say it enough she'll get the memo.
Yay! I'm ready too. :) send me a picture of her when she comes! Or at least a text. I'm so so excited for you dear! She's gonna be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose last weeks are SOOOO hard! You're doing great! It will all be over soon. :)
ReplyDelete