1. Addie is still sick. She has been for like two weeks now. She can barely hold her head up most the time. She just drops and lays on the floor for a second and then she's right back up and going again. She does still manage to smile quite a bit, though. Such a sweet girl.
2. Because she is sick, I don't really want to take her very many places, so we have resorted to lots of cuddling and lounging around the house. I got really sick of Bubble Guppies so we watched Tangled instead. Addie would just start laughing at the most random parts. She is obviously too small to understand what was going on so it really makes me wonder what is going on in her cute little head.
3. Addie loves to walk. Not by herself. We have a coffee table and she has a block toy and she just circles around them nonstop.
4. Addie's hair is finally long enough that it sort of lays down instead of just sticking straight up. She still looks bald though because she is such a little toe head.
5. Addie is absolutely in love with her blanket. I never really noticed because I always just kept her blanket in her crib. But I took it down to Cedar with me and holy cow. If it is anywhere close she will either lay on it, or just hold it up to her face. Funny girl.
6. She hates kisses. Ray always says she looks like she just got shot after we give her a kiss.
6. She hates kisses. Ray always says she looks like she just got shot after we give her a kiss.

No comments:
Post a Comment