Hope everyone is having a Happy Valentines Day.
Our V-Day's are pretty chill around here. As I think they should be.
Valentine's wraps up what I like to call our "Holiday Season"...
we have our anniversary in September, Ray's birthday in October, my birthday in November.
Then comes Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentines Day.
Then comes Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentines Day.
I think you get the point.
I did, however, get some gorgeous pink roses, and a Reese's peanut butter heart. My favorite.
And these AWESOME long johns arrived in the mail this morning from my parents.
Addie has been in them all day. We even took her out to dinner in them. That is how much we love them.
Ray got a ten-second homemade Valentine's card. Poor guy.
And yes, it is 6 o'clock and we have already gone to dinner. We went at 4 and got seated right away. We may or may not have been surrounded by a bunch of old people. But by the time we left there was a buttload of people waiting to be seated. Haha suckers!


No comments:
Post a Comment